The Beautiful Boulevard Proposal that launched in February 2021 as a community-centered solution to the alignment of Metro’s NoHo-Pasadena Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) through Colorodo Boulevard in Eagle Rock was ultimately approved by Metro in April 2022. The pages is this section archive the efforts of Equitable Eagle Rock and other community members to raise awareness of the opportunities for our community to advocate for outstanding equitable urban design. Additional details about the project can be found on the Beautiful Boulevard website and Metro’s project webpage. Thank you for everyone who took the time to participate in this process!
Translate This Site
- Eagle Rock Community Generates “Beautiful Boulevard” proposal for Metro BRT
- Metro Holding DEIR Public Hearings
- Metro Presenting BRT Options
- Equitable Eagle Rock Calls for Evidence to Drive BRT Alignment Decisions; Welcomes New Community Meetings
- 10/26/19: Celebrate 6 Years of Colorado Blvd. Bike Lanes!