Attend a Virtual Public Hearing
Metro will host two virtual public hearings in November to review its Draft Environmental Impact Report that calls for the elimination of bike lanes on Colorado Boulevard. Attend these meetings to demand that Metro provide a project in line with the Eagle Rock community’s vision for a safe, healthy, vibrant, and sustainable street.
Thursday, Nov. 12, 6-8 p.m.
Online link: https://zoom.us/j/93362737314
Access code: 933 6273 7314#
Saturday, Nov. 14, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Online link: https://zoom.us/j/93255094044
Access code: 932 5509 4044#
Submit Comments to Metro
Let Metro know that you want the alignment of the NoHo-Pasadena BRT to travel down a dedicated bus lane along Colorado Blvd in to serve the community of Eagle Rock by clicking on the Metro Comment Form button above. Metro is hosting interactive workshops to envision what BRT could look like in November 2019, including a workshop in Eagle Rock on Saturday, November 16th.
Sign the Petition
Comments are official, but adding your name to the Change.org petition shows that there is strong public support for BRT in Eagle Rock. Click the button below to add your name.
Coalition of Support
The North Hollywood-Pasadena BRT project has widespread community support, including local organizations: Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council (2016), TERA (2016), and the Eagle Rock Chamber of Commerce (2016). The following organizations have written letters of support for a BRT project with dedicated bus lanes, dedicated bike lanes, and an improved pedestrian experience on Colorado Boulevard:
- Community Petition from 1,300+ Residents
- Active SGV
- Aliance For Community Transit LA
- Climate Resolve
- Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council
- East Area Progressive Democrats
- Fixing Angelenos Stuck in Traffic (FAST)
- Inclusive Action For The City
- Investing In Place
- LA Forward
- Los Angeles Black Worker Center
- Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition (LACBC)
- Los Angeles Walks
- National Resource Defense Council (NRDC)
- Occidental Democrats
- Pasadena Complete Streets Coalition
- Prevention Institute
- Sierra Club Angeles Chapter
- Strategic Actions for a Just Economy (SAJE)
- Sunset Movement Los Angeles
- The Eagle Rock Association (TERA)
- Walk Bike Burbank
- Walk Bike Glendale
Stay up-to-date on what’s going on with BRT and how you can get involved by joining our mailing list.